Upon submission of manuscript to the IEESR,
- All of the terms and conditions which may change from time to time are indirectly agreed and admitted by the authors.
- The original contents of manuscript is allowed to be edited, published and distributed by IEESR.
- Any violation of copyright or law emanating from the published research work shall be borne entirely by the authors.
- Authors are responsible for any malpractices such as plagiarism and parallel submission of the same manuscripts in other journal publisher along with IEESR.
- Before publication, the research work presented in the manuscript must be approved in advance by the employer or the respective authority.
- IEESR have the right to cancel publication of the manuscript without providing cost compensation associated with preparation of the manuscript. Therefore, the manuscript will not be displayed in the IEESR website without any notice at any time.
- IEESR will not take responsibility for the delay in publishing the manuscript through online system.